Raymond Ivey is Clinical Faculty at Urban Teachers working to prepare future mathematics teacher. Raymond’s research interests range from restorative justice, trauma-informed instruction, workforce development, and opportunity youth engagement. He is also an avid runner currently training for his first Ironman.
Other Professional Positions
- Mathematics Coordinator, DCPS
- National Program Director for Youth Engagement and Workforce Development, LeadersUp
- Director of Brotherhood Crusade’s Youth, Source Center Los Angeles
- Program Director, National Kappa League
- Adjunct Professor, USC
- Field Observer, Los Angeles Urban Teacher Residency